Sunday, February 28, 2010

"Cutest Baby Contest"

ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL EVENT!!!
I decided to have a baby contest for my latest fundraising event. I have several mothers, fathers, aunts, uncles, and grandparents in my department who have children and were willing to participate to get bragging rights for "Cutest Baby!" I asked them to decorate baskets/buckets with the childs picture and whomever had the most donated money at the end of the week would get the title of "Cutest Baby" and a $25 gift card to the greatest store ever, TARGET!!!

I am proud to say that this simple event raised $502! It was instant gratification and a reminder that simplicity is always key...!

1 comment:

  1. Keto - Go on with your bad self. I'm so proud of you. You have taken some simple ideas and raised money. The church wants to take the kids to Disney World this summer (don't worry, the Smalls-Yates-Logan crew will not go), and they keep asking me for fundraiser ideas. Please help me. And remember KISS - Keep it Simple Sister

    ReplyDelete