Tuesday, February 2, 2010

March for Babies...

Family, as most of you know, I work for State Farm Insurance and we are very well known around the country for our outstanding insurance and contributions to the community! This year, I was selected to sit on the committee as Team Captain of my depatment for the "March for Babies" campaign that kicked off today! Taking on this task has been an honor as well as a challenge for me. I have several different fundraising ideas that I'm putting into action here in Murfreesboro, but I wanted to include my family as well. Because we are all so spaced out, I wanted to challenge you all to participate: 1. to make sure that my first year being on this committee won't be a FLOP and 2. to help the babies. Located at the top of the blog is a "March of Dimes Badge" You can click on this tool not only to access the website but to make donations towards my teams $1500 GOAL!

PLEASE, Join me in helping these little ones that can not help themselves by donating, every little bit counts...

1 comment:

  1. Keto - Tell me when the campaign ends. I will try to donate before the last date. I want my cousin to look good as the campaign chair. Love ya, LoElla

    ReplyDelete