Thursday, February 18, 2010

NBA ALL-STAR 2010 in Big D

I had such a good time in Dallas with my college roommates. It is always great to get out and see a new part of the country/world. It was the first time I had been in Dallas or Texas and I must say that the saying is true. Everything is bigger in Texas. We hit some clubs, some bars, the streets, the malls, and saw some celebs. Standard All-Star type stuff, but it was so cold in Dallas the crowd was definitely not out and the feel of the event was not there (like it was in Vegas). Anyway, the new Cowboys stadium is an awesome venue. Speaking of which I, along with 108,000 others now hold a world record for most attendance at a basketball game!! Didn't know that was in my bucket list, but I'll take it.

1 comment:

  1. Where did you get that outfit from bro? You definitely got ya "Swag Game" together!

    Ketora

    ReplyDelete