Tuesday, March 9, 2010


As my campaign is coming closer to an end, I encourage everyone to donate that have not done so already. As I expressed before, I know in these economic times that it's hard to round up the money to give to different charities. Because of this I ask if you have anything, please know that every little bit counts and would be greatly appreciated. If not, I understand and ask that you continue to pray for me and give your support as I try to reach my goal for the further research being done so that all babies be born healthy!!!
The deadline to donate online will be April 5th! Please remember when donating online to you use the online link to print your receipt so that you can have it to use for your 2010 Tax Deduction for a Charitable Donations. If you send your donation to me, I will go in manually, enter it and send your receipt to you.
Thank you in advance....

No comments:

Post a Comment