Saturday, April 10, 2010

NEW FUND RAISING QUEEN ON THE BLOCK













Family, Kudos to Ketora who has now given new meaning to fund raising for State Farm. On Friday she hosted a silent auction for her team and together they raised more than $2000.00 for the March of Dimes. I would like to thank all of her co-workers who have endured under her stress and came through for her--I thank you and congratulate you all. The team has now exceeded their goal by $2000+. Ketora met the initial goal of $1,500.00 in only one month with her zest and drive and projects. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!! Your mom and dad are PROUD. Thank you family and friends for your contributions and support.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks mom.... it was stressful but successful and the hard work has truly paid off. Management has been buzzing about me and the work I did and it feels great!!! I've even gotten an email from the manager over my division/zone letting me know how amazed she was at my efforts! All of the recognition has really touched me!

    ReplyDelete